Monday, October 12, 2009

More philosophies from the Overthinker

Why Do we HAVE to do HW? Honestly.
as a student who entered highschool Not too long ago, i have been doing homework basically ALL my life and i reaaly dont get the purpose of it.
That is how a lot of 'smart' students fail, because they dont do it,
simply people say that it is being lazy, some say just do it to get your grades up, but if i really didnt get the lesson in class,
WHAT REALLY gives yall the thought to think that i will get it at home.?
Keep it 100

And From an environmental point of view, all that papers goin to waste. lml STOP KILLING TREES
[or i just dont wanna do homework?]

keymahnee How?Word!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Description:

Director. Comedian. Songwriter. Lyricist. Psycho. Psychiatrist. mediater. proble creator [hardly].Photographer. Genius. These words all connect through one name: Kimani Howard [lml]
I Onliey Write To convey an emotion. If I Write it, there is a reason I Wrote it. I believe that music is based on moments, and that there are some moments that people may have missed back in the day. They may have even missed it a year ago. When I Write, I'm giving World a Chance To HearThe confessions Of A MadMan day by day, while simultaneously creating something new like a Greedy Genuius Does With His Inventions."I Grew Up Fascinated With Space, Instead of beeinq the man on the moon, im the life on marsz!!