Tuesday, October 13, 2009

isnt it Columbo Day?

Today Aint really do nothing for me so Ima write something real quick
heres the first freestyle in a while:

I Got a pair of legs and feet WOW! I Can Stand on my own 2 feet now!
i can stand proud...! I believe im the man now!
i gottah blog! click on a post.. then theres a comment box
i put up REAL stuff. so as soon as i get fake then the comments stop..!
But does anybody really care? except for the few that leave comments here and there
and the people who know one of my favorite rappers is sonic
, that i stay current with my ebonics, i aint  been on hooked on phonics.. EVER
but i spit sh1t that flows, i aint been on a colonic. im spitting this off the top while i write it. ironic?
nah i doubt it,
irony  would be me being sad waning to suffer ..
cutting my self bleeding slow just to appeal the blood suckers
better known as vampires, from my sight , they looking like the cast of true blood or twilight
and in twilight they got werewolves which is what im gunna be for halloween.
ima wear a wolf, besically
im  not evel facing good, im good facing evil. looking at the face of me
yew swear you can face me look me in the face to see !
it wasnt always like this, i wasnt faced with this at birth
if so i woulda tryed to get off of the face of the earth
lml
=sounds a li emo rigght>
yeah dhass me just being bored lml

1 comment:

  1. THIS FREESTYLE IS DEAD WACK KIMANI_MANI
    ITHOUGHT YOU CAN DOWAAAAAAY BETTAH THAN THAT...
    lol
    just playinq keep up tha qud work mr how?word!?
    lol

    ReplyDelete

Description:

Director. Comedian. Songwriter. Lyricist. Psycho. Psychiatrist. mediater. proble creator [hardly].Photographer. Genius. These words all connect through one name: Kimani Howard [lml]
I Onliey Write To convey an emotion. If I Write it, there is a reason I Wrote it. I believe that music is based on moments, and that there are some moments that people may have missed back in the day. They may have even missed it a year ago. When I Write, I'm giving World a Chance To HearThe confessions Of A MadMan day by day, while simultaneously creating something new like a Greedy Genuius Does With His Inventions."I Grew Up Fascinated With Space, Instead of beeinq the man on the moon, im the life on marsz!!