Friday, October 30, 2009

Hey Ica Be Corny but sweet lml

[some of the stuff i said i n my life time]

What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
I don't know if you're beautiful or not, I haven't gotten past your eyes yet.
If beauty were time, you'd be an eternity.

Do you know karate? 'Cause your body is really kickin'.

Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?

re you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only TEN I see

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you

I wanna bag you like some groceries
.Baby your like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my


problems
"Why does it feel like the most beautiful girl in the world is in this
room?"

I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Well then, please start.

Are your legs tired, because you've been running through my mind all day long.

I know I dont have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.

Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here.

I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?

You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.

I have never had a dream come true until the day that I met you.

I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.

Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.

If beauty were sunlight, you'd shine from a million light-years away


~keymahnee How?Word!? [acording to my"sunshine" im "2sweet" while ever1 else could be sweet]lml

No comments:

Post a Comment

Description:

Director. Comedian. Songwriter. Lyricist. Psycho. Psychiatrist. mediater. proble creator [hardly].Photographer. Genius. These words all connect through one name: Kimani Howard [lml]
I Onliey Write To convey an emotion. If I Write it, there is a reason I Wrote it. I believe that music is based on moments, and that there are some moments that people may have missed back in the day. They may have even missed it a year ago. When I Write, I'm giving World a Chance To HearThe confessions Of A MadMan day by day, while simultaneously creating something new like a Greedy Genuius Does With His Inventions."I Grew Up Fascinated With Space, Instead of beeinq the man on the moon, im the life on marsz!!