Sunday, September 20, 2009

I WAS RIGHT!... "TheresNoRainOnMyParade"

I Am Here by PSYCHIC! I told you Floyd 'Money' Mayweather was gunna win hands down!
Heres the 24/7 for it:
Floyd Mayweather Jr.
"Mayweather is only 32. His record is 40-0. Marquez pursued all night, tried mightily, produced huge punching flurries when he had Mayweather in the corners, and mostly hit air.

Marquez didn't have any trouble summing things up.
"He's too fast," Marquez said.
He also said that the knockdown in the second round surprised and hurt him, but not after that.
"I don't want to make excuses, but the weight was the difference," Marquez said. "If I had three or four more fights at this weight, I would have done better.""



[via : www.latimes.com]
By THE WAY, Im about to check out this harlem day parade, or the black parade as mad heads call it.


"THE
40th ANNUAL

AFRICAN AMERICAN
DAY PARADE
(Largest Black Parade In America )

On
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2009
1:00 P.M.
IN HARLEM
111th Street & Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. To 142nd Street



* Showcase of Positive Black Achievements
* Black Dignitaries and Celebrities
* Queens and Organizations Reflecting African Culture
* Salute to Black Colleges
* Stop Racism and Racial Profiling
* Organizations and Bands from 12 States"


thats what its supposed tew be for.... but you thts never going to happpen. lml
[just playing]
ill be back with a freestyle post later.. probably if i feel like it.
*gone*
nothing better ruin my day either! or ima act like KANYE at the VMA`s and everyone`s my taylorswift.... watch...!!


~keymahnee How?WORD!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Description:

Director. Comedian. Songwriter. Lyricist. Psycho. Psychiatrist. mediater. proble creator [hardly].Photographer. Genius. These words all connect through one name: Kimani Howard [lml]
I Onliey Write To convey an emotion. If I Write it, there is a reason I Wrote it. I believe that music is based on moments, and that there are some moments that people may have missed back in the day. They may have even missed it a year ago. When I Write, I'm giving World a Chance To HearThe confessions Of A MadMan day by day, while simultaneously creating something new like a Greedy Genuius Does With His Inventions."I Grew Up Fascinated With Space, Instead of beeinq the man on the moon, im the life on marsz!!